Dr. Rosenberg is a medical doctor who specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and pain management. He is a spine specialist who focuses on the body's musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves. Our office treats patients of all ages with diverse problems ranging from simple low back sprains to complex disorders, such as spinal column injury. His comprehensive approach includes treating the entire patient, not just symptoms.
In addition to medical school Dr. Rosenberg also completed four additional years of postdoctoral residency training. During this residency training, he spent one year studying fundamental clinical skills and three years specifically on physical medicine and rehabilitation. He also received a great deal of training in diagnosing and treating pain problems. After residency training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Dr. Rosenberg passed a written and oral exam in order to be Board Certified in his specialty
- Dr. Rosenberg is Fluent in Spanish
- Expert at diagnosing and treating pain
- Restore maximum function lost through injury, illness or disabling conditions
- Treat the whole person, not just the problem area
- Lead a team of medical professionals
- Provide non-surgical treatments
- Explain your medical problems and treatment plan
- Work not only on treatment but also prevention
- His medical expertise allows him to treat disabling conditions throughout a person’s lifetime
At Dr. Rosenberg's office "Physical Medical and Pain Center" there is an aggressive, non-surgical approach to treating musculoskeletal disease, head, neck and back pain, sports injuries, work related injuries, auto accident related injuries, and pain management of acute and chronic pain. Similar to other types of spine specialists, Dr. Rosenberg takes the patient's medical history, performs a physical, musculoskeletal and neurological examination, orders X-rays or other imaging studies, prescribes medications, and performs certain types of injections. We at Physical Medicine and Pain Center believe that pain can dramatically affect the emotional and financial stability of your family.